1. of the color of growing foliage, between yellow and blue in the spectrum: green leaves.
2. covered with herbage or foliage; verdant: green fields.
3. characterized by the presence of verdure.
4. made of green vegetables, as lettuce, spinach, endive, or chicory: a green salad.
5. not fully developed or perfected in growth or condition; unripe; not properly aged: This peach is still green.
6. unseasoned; not dried or cured: green lumber.
"lights can be green for progresses."
"wadis can be green with palms."
"trees can be green with leaves."
"trees can be green with hours."
"people can be green in/at/on todays."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.