1. an excavation made in the earth in which to bury a dead body.
2. any place of interment; a tomb or sepulcher: a watery grave.
3. any place that becomes the receptacle of what is dead, lost, or past: the grave of unfulfilled ambitions.
4. death: O grave, where is thy victory? Idioms
5. have one foot in the grave, to be so frail, sick, or old that death appears imminent: It was a shock to see my uncle looking as if he had one foot in the grave.
6. make (one) turn / turn ov
"situations can be grave due to practices."
"warnings can be grave for people."
"problems can be grave for months."
"manners can be grave as to dangers."
"faces can be grave with self-importances."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.