1. morally excellent; virtuous; righteous; pious: a good man.
2. satisfactory in quality, quantity, or degree: a good teacher; good health.
3. of high quality; excellent.
4. right; proper; fit: It is good that you are here. His credentials are good.
5. well-behaved: a good child.
6. kind, beneficent, or friendly: to do a good deed.
7. honorable or worthy; in good standing: a good name.
8. educated and refined: She has a good background. 9. f
"people can be good at things."
"people can be good for people."
"people can be good to people."
"people can be good in/at/on todays."
"people can be good as words."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.