1. providing fun; causing amusement or laughter; amusing; comical: a funny remark; a funny person.
2. attempting to amuse; facetious: Did you really mean that or were you just being funny?
3. warranting suspicion; deceitful; underhanded: We thought there was something funny about those extra charges.
4. Informal. insolent; impertinent: Don't get funny with me, young man!
5. curious; strange; peculiar; odd: Her speech has a funny twang. noun, plura
"people can be funny in/at/on times."
"people can be funny in ways."
"people can be funny about people."
"versions can be funny at readings."
"statues can be funny to people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.