1. characteristic of or befitting a friend; showing friendship: a friendly greeting.
2. like a friend; kind; helpful: a little friendly advice.
3. favorably disposed; inclined to approve, help, or support: a friendly bank.
4. not hostile or at variance; amicable: a friendly warship; friendly natives.
5. easy to use, operate, understand, etc. (usually used in combination): a consumer-friendly instruction manual; a friendly food processor. 6
"people can be friendly with people."
"people can be friendly to people."
"people can be friendly towards people."
"people can be friendly to markets."
"people can be friendly with referees."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.