1. of, relating to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking. noun
2. the people of France and their direct descendants.
3. a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France.Abbreviation:F. verb (used with object)
4. (often lowercase) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
5. (often lowercase) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before coo
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.