1. a number of animals of one kind, especially sheep, goats, or birds, that keep or feed together or are herded together.
2. a large number of people; crowd.
3. a large group of things: a flock of letters to answer.
4. the Christian church in relation to Christ. a single congregation in relation to its pastor.
5. Archaic. a band or company of persons.
verb (used without object)
6. to gather or go in a flock or crowd: They flocked around the football hero.
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.