1. any of the terminal members of the hand, especially one other than the thumb.
2. a part of a glove made to receive a finger.
3. the breadth of a finger as a unit of measurement; digit.
4. the length of a finger: approximately 4½ inches (11 cm).
5. Slang. an informer or spy.
6. something like a finger in form or use, as a projection or pointer: a finger of land leading out into the bay; the finger on the speedometer.
7. any of various projecting parts of machines.
"courses can be finger licking."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.