1. of superior or best quality; of high or highest grade: fine wine.
2. choice, excellent, or admirable: a fine painting.
3. consisting of minute particles: fine sand; a fine purée.
4. very thin or slender: fine thread.
5. keen or sharp, as a tool: Is the knife fine enough to carve well?
6. delicate in texture; filmy: fine cotton fabric.
7. delicately fashioned: fine tracery.
8. highly skilled or accomplished: a fine musician.
"weathers can be fine at times."
"searches can be fine for things."
"people can be fine in/at/on todays."
"weathers can be fine in places."
"people can be fine in minutes."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.