1. consisting of, attended with, characterized by, or containing fire: a volcano's fiery discharge.
2. intensely hot: fiery desert sands.
3. like or suggestive of fire: a fiery red; angry, fiery eyes.
4. intensely ardent, impetuous, or passionate: fiery courage; a fiery speech.
5. easily angered or provoked: a fiery temper.
6. causing a burning sensation, as certain liquors or condiments.
7. inflamed, as a tumor or sore.
8. Mining Older Use. h
"people can be fiery in days."
"people can be fiery by temperaments."
"aquavits can be fiery as lovers."
"speeches can be fiery."
"passions can be fiery."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.