1. of great extent; wide; broad: an extensive area.
2. covering or extending over a great area: extensive travels.
3. far-reaching; comprehensive; thorough: extensive knowledge.
4. lengthy: an extensive journey.
5. great in amount, number, or degree: an extensive fortune; extensive political influence.
6. of or having extension: Space is extensive, time durational.
7. noting or pertaining to a system of agriculture involving the use or cultivation of large area
"damages can be extensive in locations."
"drifts can be extensive on places."
"drifts can be extensive on grounds."
"turnarounds can be extensive in scopes."
"ranges can be extensive from grades."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.