1. having a wide range or extent; comprehensive; extensive: expansive mountain scenery.
2. (of a person's character or speech) effusive, unrestrained, free, or open: Our expansive host welcomed us warmly.
3. tending to expand or capable of expanding.
4. causing expansion: the expansive force of heat.
5. working by expansion, as an engine.
6. Psychiatry. marked by an abnormal euphoric state and by delusions of grandeur.
"policies can be expansive at moments."
"policies can be expansive as strongs."
"places can be expansive in/at/on minutes."
"places can be expansive in finals."
"people can be expansive in complainings."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.