1. adequate to accomplish a purpose; producing the intended or expected result: effective teaching methods; effective steps toward peace.
2. actually in operation or in force; functioning: The law becomes effective at midnight.
3. producing a deep or vivid impression; striking: an effective photograph.
4. prepared and available for service, especially military service. noun
5. a member of the armed forces fit for duty or active service.
6. the effective total of a mi
"people can be effective in things."
"rates can be effective for borrowers."
"splits can be effective for shareholders."
"rates can be effective from dates."
"prices can be effective from dates."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.