1. a person of abnormally small stature owing to a pathological condition, especially one suffering from cretinism or some other disease that produces disproportion or deformation of features and limbs.
2. an animal or plant much smaller than the average of its kind or species.
3. (in folklore) a being in the form of a small, often misshapen and ugly, man, usually having magic powers.
4. Astronomy. dwarf star. adjective
5. of unusually small stature or siz
"schools can be dwarf for miles."
"holds can be dwarf."
"cichlids can be dwarf."
"stars can be dwarf."
"conifers can be dwarf."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.