1. not sharp; blunt: a dull knife.
2. causing boredom; tedious; uninteresting: a dull sermon.
3. not lively or spirited; listless.
4. not bright, intense, or clear; dim: a dull day; a dull sound.
5. having very little depth of color; lacking in richness or intensity of color.
6. slow in motion or action; not brisk; sluggish: a dull day in the stock market.
7. mentally slow; lacking brightness of mind; somewhat stupid; obtuse.
8. lacking keenness of
"tradings can be dull in/at/on todays."
"volumes can be dull at shares."
"tradings can be dull with investors."
"markets can be dull on dates."
"volumes can be dull as players."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.