1. being in a temporary state in which one's physical and mental faculties are impaired by an excess of alcoholic drink; intoxicated: The wine made him drunk.
2. overcome or dominated by a strong feeling or emotion: drunk with power; drunk with joy.
3. pertaining to or caused by intoxication or intoxicated persons. noun
4. an intoxicated person.
5. a spree; drinking party. verb
6. past participle and nonstandard simple past tense of drink.
"people can be drunk in bungalows."
"people can be drunk on beers."
"people can be drunk of alls."
"people can be drunk in times."
"people can be drunk in places."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.