1. to manage or guide by advice, helpful information, instruction, etc.: He directed the company through a difficult time.
2. to regulate the course of; control: History is directed by a small number of great men and women.
3. to administer; manage; supervise: She directs the affairs of the estate.
4. to give authoritative instructions to; command; order or ordain: I directed him to leave the room.
5. to serve as a director in the production or performanc
"people can be direct in things."
"payments can be direct to children."
"works can be direct in executions."
"works can be direct in colours."
"wonders can be direct in things."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.