1. sad and gloomy; dejected; downcast.
2. pressed down, or situated lower than the general surface.
3. lowered in force, amount, etc.
4. undergoing economic hardship, especially poverty and unemployment.
5. being or measured below the standard or norm.
6. Botany, Zoology. flattened down; greater in width than in height.
7. Psychiatry. suffering from depression.
"moneys can be depressed in markets."
"markets can be depressed in absences."
"stocks can be depressed by downgradingses."
"wages can be depressed from things."
"sulphurs can be depressed with sellers."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.