adjective, deeper, deepest.
1. extending far down from the top or surface: a deep well; a deep valley.
2. extending far in or back from the front or from an edge, surface, opening, etc., considered as the front: a deep shelf.
3. extending far in width; broad: deep lace; a deep border.
4. ranging far from the earth and sun: a deep space probe.
5. having a specified dimension in depth: a tank 8 feet deep.
6. covered or immersed to a specified depth (often used in combination):
"people can be deep in conversations."
"people can be deep in thoughts."
"people can be deep into eyes."
"people can be deep in negotiations."
"margins can be deep in reds."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.