1. to strike or smash violently, especially so as to break to pieces: He dashed the plate into smithereens against the wall.
2. to throw or thrust violently or suddenly: to dash one stone against another.
3. to splash, often violently; bespatter (with water, mud, etc.): He recovered consciousness when they dashed water in his face.
4. to apply roughly, as by splashing: to dash paint here and there on the wall.
5. to mix or adulterate by adding another sub
"people can be dash past aircraft."
"people can be dash off heros."
"forces can be dash against outsides."
"people can be dash."
"reports can be dash."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.