1. a small particle of bread, cake, etc., that has broken off.
2. a small particle or portion of anything; fragment; bit.
3. the soft inner portion of a bread (distinguished from crust).
4. crumbs, a cake topping made of sugar, flour, butter, and spice, usually crumbled on top of the raw batter and baked with the cake.
5. Slang. a contemptibly objectionable or worthless person.
verb (used with object)
6. Cookery. to dress or prepare with crumbs.
7. to break into crumbs or small f
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.