1. a large number of persons gathered closely together; throng: a crowd of angry people.
2. any large number of persons.
3. any group or set of persons with something in common: The restaurant attracts a theater crowd.
4. audience; attendance: Opening night drew a good crowd.
5. the common people; the masses: He feels superior to the crowd.
6. a large number of things gathered or considered together.
7. Sociology. a temporary gathering of people responding to common stimu
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.