1. inclined to find fault or to judge with severity, often too readily.
2. occupied with or skilled in criticism.
3. involving skillful judgment as to truth, merit, etc.; judicial: a critical analysis.
4. of or relating to critics or criticism: critical essays.
5. providing textual variants, proposed emendations, etc.: a critical edition of Chaucer.
6. pertaining to or of the nature of a crisis: a critical shortage of food.
7. of decisive importance with respect to t
"places can be critical of dominations."
"people can be critical of people."
"people can be critical of nations."
"people can be critical of ways."
"people can be critical of governments."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.