1. an assembly of persons brought together for common religious worship.
2. the act of congregating or the state of being congregated.
3. a gathered or assembled body; assemblage.
4. an organization formed for the purpose of providing for worship of God, for religious education, and for other church activities; a local church society.
5. the people of Israel. Ex. 12:3,6; Lev. 4:1
6. New Testament. the Christian church in general.
7. Roman Catholic Church. a committee of cardinals o
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.