1. joined or packed together; closely and firmly united; dense; solid: compact soil.
2. arranged within a relatively small space: a compact shopping center; a compact kitchen.
3. designed to be small in size and economical in operation.
4. solidly or firmly built: the compact body of a lightweight wrestler.
5. expressed concisely; pithy; terse; not diffuse: a compact review of the week's news.
6. composed or made (usually followed by of): a book compact of form and co
"theories can be compact in terms."
"texts can be compact with informations."
"snows can be compact for races."
"people can be compact in systems."
"pellets can be compact to breakdowns."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.