1. having a relatively low temperature; having little or no warmth: cold water; a cold day.
2. feeling an uncomfortable lack of warmth; chilled: The skaters were cold.
3. having a temperature lower than the normal temperature of the human body: cold hands.
4. lacking in passion, emotion, enthusiasm, ardor, etc.; dispassionate: cold reason.
5. not affectionate, cordial, or friendly; unresponsive: a cold reply; a cold reception.
6. lacking sensual d
"weathers can be cold on sides."
"telephones can be cold as methods."
"readings can be cold for times."
"places can be cold for malarias."
"people can be cold with people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.