1. a small, close group or cluster, especially of trees or other plants.
2. a lump or mass.
3. a heavy, thumping step, sound, etc.
4. Immunology. a cluster of agglutinated bacteria, red blood cells, etc.
5. a thick extra sole on a shoe.
verb (used without object)
6. Also, clomp. to walk heavily and clumsily.
7. Immunology. to gather or be gathered into clumps; agglutinate.
verb (used with object)
8. to gather or form into a clump; mass.
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.