1. free from dirt; unsoiled; unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
2. free from foreign or extraneous matter: clean sand.
3. free from pollution; unadulterated; pure: clean air; clean water.
4. habitually free of dirt: Cats are considered clean animals.
5. characterized by a fresh, wholesome quality: the clean smell of pine.
6. free from all writing or marking: a clean sheet of paper.
7. having few or no corrections; easily readabl
"mouths can be clean before things."
"mouths can be clean after things."
"rivers can be clean over years."
"places can be clean of weapons."
"people can be clean in hemispheres."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.