1. frank; outspoken; open and sincere: a candid critic.
2. free from reservation, disguise, or subterfuge; straightforward: a candid opinion.
3. informal; unposed: a candid photo.
4. honest; impartial: a candid mind.
5. Archaic. white.
6. Archaic. clear; pure. noun
7. an unposed photograph.
"sets can be candid in atmospheres."
"people can be candid with people."
"people can be candid over habits."
"people can be candid on points."
"people can be candid in views."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.