1. several objects or a quantity of material gathered or bound together: a bundle of hay.
2. an item, group, or quantity wrapped for carrying; package.
3. a number of things considered together: a bundle of ideas.
4. Slang. a great deal of money: He made a bundle in the market.
5. Botany. an aggregation of strands of specialized conductive and mechanical tissues.
6. Also called bundle of isoglosses. Dialect Geography. a group of close isoglosses running in approximately the s
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.