1. shining brightly; sparkling; glittering; lustrous: the brilliant lights of the city.
2. distinguished; illustrious: a brilliant performance by a young pianist.
3. having or showing great intelligence, talent, quality, etc.: a brilliant technician.
4. strong and clear in tone; vivid; bright: brilliant blues and greens; the brilliant sound of the trumpets.
5. splendid or magnificent: a brilliant social event. noun
6. Jewelry. a gem, especially a diamond, having any
"people can be brilliant at things."
"people can be brilliant at jobs."
"sharks can be brilliant in quarters."
"people can be brilliant in/at/on days."
"people can be brilliant to people."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.