1. having beauty; possessing qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
2. excellent of its kind: a beautiful putt on the seventh hole; The chef served us a beautiful roast of beef.
3. wonderful; very pleasing or satisfying. noun
4. the concept of beauty (usually preceded by the).
5. (used with a plural verb) beautiful things or people collectively (usually prec
"people can be beautiful to people."
"people can be beautiful in/at/on tonights."
"people can be beautiful in ways."
"people can be beautiful in tears."
"people can be beautiful in gowns."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.