1. without covering or clothing; naked; nude: bare legs.
2. without the usual furnishings, contents, etc.: bare walls.
3. open to view; unconcealed; undisguised: his bare dislike of neckties.
4. unadorned; bald; plain: the bare facts.
5. (of cloth) napless or threadbare.
6. scarcely or just sufficient; mere: the bare necessities of life.
7. Obsolete. with the head uncovered; bareheaded. verb (used with object), bared, baring.
8. to open to vie
"hospitals can be bare of patients."
"hospitals can be bare of equipments."
"wishes can be bare for amusements."
"wings can be bare of fabrics."
"walls can be bare of tapestrieses."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.