1. a quantity, rating, or the like that represents or approximates an arithmetic mean: Her golf average is in the 90s. My average in science has gone from B to C this semester.
2. a typical amount, rate, degree, etc.; norm.
3. Statistics. arithmetic mean.
4. Mathematics. a quantity intermediate to a set of quantities.
5. Commerce. a charge paid by the master of a ship for such services as pilotage or towage. an expense, partial loss, or damage to a ship or cargo. the incidence of s
"volumes can be average at shares."
"turnovers can be average at rands."
"volumes can be average after turnovers."
"turnovers can be average at pounds."
"sales can be average for times."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.