1. the military forces of a nation, exclusive of the navy and in some countries the air force.
2. (in large military land forces) a unit consisting typically of two or more corps and a headquarters.
3. a large body of persons trained and armed for war.
4. any body of persons organized for any purpose: an army of census takers.
5. a very large number or group of something; a great multitude; a host: the army of the unemployed.
"dissidents can be army."
"sources can be army."
"personnels can be army."
"leaders can be army."
"chiefs can be army."
This list can help you learn new vocabulary more quickly and be able explore other words more easily.